Friday, April 27, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things...Charleston Edition

I must say, that I just love Charleston, and most everything about it.  If I have a day off, or some down time, I try to include at least one of the following things.  If I can get two in, it's going to be a day for the ages!  These are all iPhone shots,  moments in my every day life...


Rice and Bean Bowl from Dellz Deli.  Cruising on my New Belgium Breweries Wonder Bike. 

Gerber daisies on my front steps.    Relaxing with my husband at the beach.  


  
Coming home into the sunset over the Cooper River Bridge. Jasmine blooming on my fence.

 

Shrimp boats at Shem Creek.  Getting my sweat on at Charleston RIDE.  


Charleston Cornices.  The dock at Longborough.  


Riding bikes to the battery with the best of friends.  The new park at Shem Creek.

No comments: