Monday, May 9, 2011

Congrats to Liz + Steve!

I had such a blast shooting Liz and Steve's wedding this past Saturday!

They were such a spontaneous couple and were up for anything.  I was only with them for a few hours, but we got some great, fun shots that I am super excited about.  Liz was a gorgeous of a bride as they come, and had not one incredible dress, but two!  Gotta love a good party dress! It was a flawless celebration-congrats to all involved!


Some of my favorite shots came when the couple took a bike cab from the church to the reception.

 I love the fact that each wedding is different, and this wedding was truly about this couple.  The closest of friends and family, an intimate ceremony, and incredible food and drink!
Congrats again to Liz and Steve-cheers to happily ever after!

No comments: